State Parks are in a nationwide arms race to attract the RV crowd. Because of this, they almost all have wifi. If you plan on camping and working from your campsite, that's the way to go.

Do all your scheduled maintenance before you leave. In addition to the shop manual for your bike I'd probably invest in some sort of roadside assistance just in case you run into something you can't fix yourself.

I don't mind working on my own stuff but there have been a few occasions that AAA has saved me a major hassle/cost.

AMA has roadside assistance, too. HD has their own If you're a genuine motor company guy.

Will so much time, I think a list of dealers, a roadside assistance plan, a cellphone, a credit card (and the will to use it), and your camping gear should be all you need if you have experience with these sort of trips.